Saturday, January 30, 2010

I am a morning person

In chennai,I used to wake up at 4.30AM during weekdays or at max 5-5.15AM(if I had returned home pretty late the previous night) and my friends used to be surprised that I dont fall asleep in office :D
Ok I had a purpose there , where I had to make some decent lunch and be awake when the servant maid comes (she gets up at 3.30am everyday which needs a separate blog on its own!!!)
And here I have no lunch boxes to pack nor wait for any maid servant,still I am awake at 6AM at max with nothing to do !!
But I so much love this morning hours when I can drink my coffee for almost half an hour with no hurry to catch a bus :)
Its pretty cold right these days and I am planning to go out during this morning hour once the winter disappears and spring starts :)
Even now I am writing this blog with a cup of coffee in my hand and the entire beautiful morning lies ahead of me!!! :-)

1 comment:

Sowmya Gopal said...

ok, you have to teach me how to do that...I need 2 alarms to wake up at 8 on a workday and at 10 on a weekend ! I attribute this to the lack of commute I had when I was in school or in the college (where I lived in the hostel) or now since I live 15 min away from work. The only time I had to commute was 2 yrs with the college bus and everyone in the bus how i went to sleep the moment I sat down !!