Sunday, January 31, 2010

GOA-OVERDOSE OF A HOLIDAY

Do you know how it feel sometimes when u have a week's holiday but then after few days you might end up feeling bored and want to get back to routine.That is how goa was to me.
OK,accepted that it is a holiday and one cannot expect a story line.
Still all play and no work makes jack a dull boy!!!
There is nothing except comedy and it goes overboard at times.
Ofcourse Premji's, Jai's and Vaibhav's acting were commendable and I like Premji's acting the most.
Aravind and Sampath acted as the controversial couple.Though it was irritating at times, they did their part well is all I can say.
I felt Pia (heroine from poi solla porom) looked much better in the previous movie.
And make up did not help in hiding Sneha's age lines though she did justice to her role.
Unfortunately music also did not compensate for all the negative aspects in the movie.
Overall though everyone acted well there could have been some story in the movie.

Bottom line- Go with no expectations,you might still return dissatisfied !!!

2 comments:

a_Mature Blogger said...

I had procrastinated my comment on your view about the movie, till I personally watch the movie.

After having undergone the "Torture" of watching the movie, I truly side with your views and esp that Pia and Sneha have NOT been portrayed in the right sense :)

Not worth watching -- Liked Tamil padam a lot ..

Eronn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.