Thursday, December 11, 2008

COLLEGE LIFE

College life does not hold very special memories for me...
Except for hostel and train travels...
Brighter side of college...I had wonderful times at the hostel for 3yrs
and final year was equally enjoyable in trains.
Purposedly I am not discussing about my class as I did not have any great fun there.
Except for very few close frnds,my class has always been boring.I am sure most of my friends would accept this fact.
But life outside college has been wonderful...with UPs and DOWNs
I made some very good friends and unfortunately lost a few.
Hostel life made me realise how diverse people can be.
I understood people and experienced the saying "Appearances are Deceptive".
Although I missed my parents,my friends made up for it and there has never been a dull moment when they were around.
Sometimes,I repent for not having a wondeful time in college campus though
I cannot blame anyone.Maybe I can blame only FATE.

No comments: