Tuesday, November 25, 2008

FRIENDS

Friends really make life beautiful!!!
I have already written about the BEST in my life.
But my life will not be complete without some people with whom I really cherish being with.
Bhavana,Mani,nivi,shalu...I cannot imagine a life without them.
Right from 8th std i know them,and from that day till date they know me inside out.
Recent times we have become very busy and we get to talk to each other rarely.
But still if there s something I have to talk to I know they ll always be dere for me and listen to all my non-stop talks anytime!!!
I still remember those days,when kausthu had proposed to me...These people where the ones to whom I used to keep sharing my feelings and they used to be very supportive throughout.
There are also some people to whom I may not be talking everyday but to whom I am very important.Ramana , dhanya ,remya are those people who are my well wishers and who give lot of importance to me .
Ramana for instance has never forgotten any important day in my life and has been a constant well wisher who is concerned a lot about my well being.
He never forgets to tell me any important incident or happening in his life.Whether I talk to him regularly or not I have complete update about him.
Dhanya and Remya have been with me throughout my college and its so much fun to be wid them.
Then,since last year I have wonderful friends at office with whom I feel that I am still in my college.This space will not be enuf to mention all their names..sabi(my frnd since college),ram,sriram,k7,madhu,kaushalya...the list goes on.
One reason why I wouldnt miss my work is these people.I feel so bored to stay at home without their non stop talks.How much ever they keep pulling my legs,only that keeps me stay energetic throughout my office hours.Although they may keep pulling my legs they would really be very concerned when I have any problem be it at work or at home and would really make sure that I am fine.They keep all crap nicknames which sometimes is so buggin but only I know how much I laugh even when I am alone thinking about all that :-)
God has really been adding more friends and well wishers to my life and my recent very close friend is Rahul.He is more a big brother to me and Kausthu s best frnd.A person who gives us atmost importance of all the people he knows.(well..vice versa is also true!)
I really bug him everyday with all my little things and he patiently listens to everything,whatever crap they maybe :-).Just little over a year since we started talking but I never feel so.
I just pray to GOD that myself and Kausthu are always in constant touch with these people forever in our life.That would be the most wonderful blessing we have!!!

2 comments:

a_Mature Blogger said...

I had missed this friends blog...:)
just read that now...and i know that nostalgic feeling you had while writing this ... !!!
for me I am too old now to think of all that :)

and just wanted to say..thanks for adding my name.. !!!! :)
and though i know my response for ur mails and messages have been getting slower by the day

Sriram said...

He He :-) That was nice too! I now have the misfortune of sitting right next to her cubicle and our Vetti Aunty always keeps herself busy with everything else other than work! She makes it a point to discuss a few new recipies she could trouble Kausthu with everyday morning. If you ever find her feverishly typing away on her keyboard, you better check out her monitor right away because more often than not, u will find a couple of messenger sessions open. The only technical doc she goes through is Requirement Specifications, and she has been doing it for as long as I can remember. Ram and I go with her more often for breaks, and we have had a hard time getting over her free-lance mokkais in partnership with our Mokkai Arasar Venkat). I really find it difficult to capture
her complete comedy track records
over here, but will do so over posts to come :-)